He was discharged from the army for detonating a military base by mistake. After being discharged, Bambo decided to travel the length of the US where he was harassed by the small town police force for which he ended up in jail. Four years later he was released to enter the Boxhead Rooms to get rid of the zombies. His skills are advanced jungle warfare, desert recon, and urban fighting. He is also an avid subscriber of Survival weekly.
Weapons in The Nightmare (All can be bought with bollers)Edit
- Baracade(3,000 uzi kills)
- Mine(10,000 barrel kills)
- Minigun turret(12,000 mine kills)
- Crossbow (15,000 minigun kills)
- RPG (20,000 crossbow kills)
- Napalm bomb (20,000 RPG kills)
- Flamethrower turret (Mystery unlock)
- Minigun ( Mystery unlock: 15,000 kills,10 posts and 10 hours of gameplay)
- Rocket luancher( Mystery unlock)
- Flame thrower ( Mystery unlock)
- His name, history and clothing is an obvious reference to John Rambo.
- He is the only character to appear in every Boxhead game.
- In Boxhead Halloween Special, Boxhead: The Rooms and Boxhead: More Rooms Bambo is seen wearing a green shirt. This was first changed in Boxhead: 2Play Rooms